RETURN ON MARKETING INVESTMENT
For many enterprise Marketing executives facing increased budget pressure, the ability to measure profitability of marketing activities is key. Marketing teams need to identify the value added by the activities they perform and their contribution to the overall revenue generation.
Create profitability models and calculate Return on Marketing Investment.
Empower business units to make smarter decisions concerning Marketing usage.
Defend Marketing activities with driver-based cost and revenue allocations.
Compare Marketing profitability across channels, products, campaigns and more.
WHO WE HELP
Struggles to showcase business value for marketing spend
• Transparently allocate marketing driven revenue & costs fairly across marketing channels, campaigns and activities.
• Elevate the perception of Marketing value through clear Return on Marketing Investment measures
• Find opportunities to run marketing more effectively through profitability analysis across different areas
Experiences difficulty in understanding how marketing activities drive budgets
• Setup cost and revenue drivers for marketing activities within budgets and forecasts
• Determine granular marketing spend demand by expected consumption volumes of activities
• Empower Finance team to easily understand how marketing costs are allocated to business units.
Have an incomplete view of the marketing costs related to services and products being sold
• Be empowered to make smart decisions concerning the use of marketing
• Understand and address inefficient usage of marketing, target investments in high return areas
• Receive a true profit margin for delivering services and products to market
Magic Orange Profitability and Cost Transparency provides multiple views of insight into costs, each tailored towards Marketing, Finance and Business areas.
• What is the true cost of delivering a marketing campaign and service to the business?
• Are our campaigns working? How profitable are each of our campaigns?
• Are we utilising our existing marketing resources efficiently?
• How much are we spending on each of marketing channels?
• How do our actual marketing costs compare to budget?
• Across which marketing services is our spend spread?
• How does our spending on specific marketing resources compare with what we budgeted?
• Which areas within marketing are we spending too much or too little on?
• How does our usage of marketing within the business affect our profit margin?
• Are we using marketing efficiently?
• What return are we getting for our marketing investments?